A proposito di formazione
This Masters is designed to suit the needs of everyone who wants to learn and develop the themes of contemporary photography, transforming a passion into a profession. In particular, it is designed for students aiming to (re)define and (re)position themselves professionally, to keep abreast of today’s developing contexts. Who are the photographers of the future (and of the present)? They are people with the skills, abilities and critical awareness it takes to tackle the enormous scene of contemporary production without any hang-ups and to launch an independent, continuing and successful business of their own.
copy of bachelor’s degree/Graduation certificate
Knowledge of English language
Ten amazing months with internationally renowned lecturers and agencies. Once in a life time opportunity to learn directly from the protagnosists and broaden your perspective on what it means to be a photographer today. The Master course starts in November 2021 with 20 selected and international students in the classroom. It lasts ten months and is taught entirely in English.
Learning directly from professionals is the best way to pick up the most advanced visions and methods at source. Unlike conventional Master courses, the Raffles Milano Masters bring to the classroom knowledge in action thanks to top notch photographers who alternate in the classroom during the ten months.
To photograph means to propose a model of the world that is useful and interesting, that by recounting reality helps us to love it. The photographer is no longer a craft for artisans. Digital technology pushes him to "shake off" the obsession with technique in favor of a logic increasingly tied to knowing how to see, how to interpret and how to tell.
Prezzo* (più eventuale promozione)
Enrollment Fee: 3.000
Tuition Fee: 18.000
Enrollment Fee: 3.000
Tuition Fee: 23.000
SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO 50%
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 AGOSTO
Photographers have to be active, effective and conscious interpreters of the contemporary world. That is why the lectures are built around a lifelong education approach. Our lecturers are experienced, skilled and great at their work: this ensures that our students will receive high-profile training, culminating in the possibility of them finding professional placement in various areas of visual production, communication and image, both in Italy and internationally, from still & motion to storytelling, advertising and corporate photography.
In cosa si distingue questo corso dagli altri
An innovative, practice-based approach with top industry professionals
- Ten extraordinary months with world-class faculty. A unique opportunity to learn directly from the protagonists.
- A prestigious faculty
- An international environment
- Taught entirely in English language
- Student-centered experience (a course leader and a dedicated contact person)
- Your second home (we are open from 8.30am to 10pm and also on Saturdays)
- Launchpad/Career Service (support for your professional career)
- only 20 selected students per class
- Mentorship & Coaching
1. Deadline for applications with a scholarship: August 15
2. At the end of each academic year, Raffles Milano rewards the best talent of every course and every year. The award is given to the student who has distinguished him- or herself in terms of his/her academic career and portfolio, according to the assessment both of an internal committee of teachers and of an external committee of professionals who are invited to assess the portfolio (the student’s anonymity is protected).
Certificate of attendance of Master Course
Date e orari
Data di inizio: November
Working side by side with the professionals who lead in today’s market, our students acquire a fully rounded appreciation of the new approaches to designing an identity, a reportage, advertising campaigns and corporate communications. This Masters focuses on tangible experience with real assignments proposed by firms and institutions. A vital part of the curriculum is devoted to how the market for collecting, publishing and fine art functions. It does this by putting together a personal portfolio, the first step towards establishing relations with international galleries and curators.
– Context of Italian and international photography
– Collecting and fine art
– Creativity and design process in photography
– Advertising and corporate communications
– Beauty and portraiture
– Focus on storytelling
– Organising and curating exhibitions and events
– Compiling a portfolio
– Digital technology for creativity