A proposito di formazione
The course targets graduates in design and architecture, as well as young designers, architects and practitioners who are curious and want to broaden their aesthetic horizons. They are destined to be the movers and shakers of creative designing in future, the ones who write the agenda for design in firms, in architecture and design offices, in research groups, in major global organisations and also in professional contexts and fields that we cannot even imagine today.
copy of bachelor’s degree/Graduation certificate
Knowledge of English language
Ten amazing months, with internationally renowned lecturers and agencies. Once in a life time opportunity to learn directly from the protagonists and broaden your perspective in the world of design. The Master course starts in November 2021 with 20 selected and international students in the classroom. It lasts ten months and is taught entirely in English.
Learning directly from professionals is the best way to pick up the most advanced visions and methods at source. Unlike conventional Master courses, the Raffles Milano Masters bring to the classroom knowledge in action thanks to top market designers who alternate in the classroom during the ten months.
Why do some design projects that seem to have ticked all the right boxes simply fail to pass the test of the market? Is there a recipe for success? The answer is: there is no recipe. There is talent, energy and a serious approach to designing. There is the understanding of the complexity of the world, and the ability to adapt models to suit it. There is tenacity, analysis and learning.
Prezzo (più eventuale promozione):
Enrollment Fee: 3.000
Tuition Fee: 18.000
Enrollment Fee: 3.000
Tuition Fee: 23.000
SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO 50%
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 AGOSTO
In cosa si distingue questo corso dagli altri
An innovative, practice-based approach with top industry professionals
- Ten extraordinary months with world-class faculty. A unique opportunity to learn directly from the protagonists.
- A prestigious faculty
- An international environment
- Taught entirely in English language
- Student-centered experience (a course leader and a dedicated contact person)
- Your second home (we are open from 8.30am to 10pm and also on Saturdays)
- Launchpad/Career Service (support for your professional career)
- only 20 selected students per class
- Mentorship & Coaching
This Masters is designed to provide students with a methodological toolkit and skills that will enable them to design products effectively in a very broad range of industrial sectors.
1. Deadline for applications with a scholarship: August 15
2. At the end of each academic year, Raffles Milano rewards the best talent of every course and every year. The award is given to the student who has distinguished him- or herself in terms of his/her academic career and portfolio, according to the assessment both of an internal committee of teachers and of an external committee of professionals who are invited to assess the portfolio (the student’s anonymity is protected).
Certificate of attendance of Master Course.
Date e orari
Data di inizio: November
Students attending this course get a chance to experiment with different approaches to designing, as a function of different types of clients and stakeholders. Research-based design is extremely pro-active and favors unusual formal or constructive solutions. When design focuses on execution, the designer becomes a businessman capable of offering solutions that integrate into consolidated production practices, but also of standing out for his personality. Ground-breaking design, lastly, leaves more space for pure creativity, as long as the bases of good research and good execution are also there.
- Development of new materials and surfaces
- Development of new aesthetics and graphics
- New products and new models of distribution
- New product frontiers: nomad products
- New production frontiers: the metamorphosis of 3D printing